Please read the following terms and conditions ("T&C") of www.stylista.com ("Website") carefully before using/browsing/accessing this Website
or any information or material available on or through this Website. The Website is owned by High Street Stylista Apparels Pvt. Ltd. ("Stylista").
You, as the 'User' of the Website, unconditionally agree that access to and use of this Website is subject to the T&C, other applicable Website policies and other applicable laws.
If you do not agree to them, please do not use/browse/access this Website in any way whatsoever.
Should you proceed with using/browsing/accessing the Website, you agree to comply with as well as be bound by these T&C,
In addition, when you use any of the Website features or services (e.g. Your Account, E-Gift Card, Stylista Points Program, etc), you will be subject to further rules, regulations,
guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to such features and services, and they are incorporated into these T&C by reference. Stylista reserves the right to change the Website,
its features/services and these T&C from time to time or at any time as it deems fit.
If you do not wish to accept the T&C, we request you not to use or access the Website or buy any product or avail of any services.
- "Content" means all information, text, services, content, images, links, design, layout, look, appearance, graphics,
audio, video, audio-video, multimedia and materials available on or through the Website.
- "User" means any person who visits, browses, accesses or uses the Website in any way whatsoever and through any medium,
whether, computer, tablet, smart phone or otherwise.
- "UGC" shall refer to User Generated Content and shall include any and all data and content (including without limitation text,
images, graphics, audio, video and audio-visual content) that User submits to the Website, for whatever purpose.
- The Website is an Internet based content and e-commerce portal owned by High Street Stylista Apparels Private Limited and
offers aspirational clothing and accessories from aspiring and well-known designer and designer houses.
- The Website assists you, as the Website user, to purchase fashion garments and accessories.
PERMITTED WEBSITE USE.
- Unless otherwise stated, Stylista and/or its vendors/licensors/group company owns all intellectual property and rights associated thereto
in the Website and the Content available on the Website. Reproduction of the Content, whether partly or fully, and in any way and for any purpose
whatsoever is prohibited other than as authorized under these T&C.
- You may view, access, download (for caching purposes only), and print pages and copy details of images/offers/promotions/gift vouchers/ coupons from the Website for your own,
personal and non-commercial use only, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these T&C.
- Subject to our express written consent, you specifically agree that you will NOT:
- Publish or republish any Content, whether in part or in full, from this Website (including republication on another website);
- Provide any Website link or hyperlink to any third party website;
- Sell, rent or sub-license any Content, whether in part or in full, from the Website to anyone anywhere in the world;
- Show or depict any Content, whether in part or in full, from the Website in public;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit any Content, whether in part or in full, on our Website for any unauthorized, illegal, immoral or unlawful act or purpose;
- Edit or otherwise modify any Content, whether in part or in full, on the Website;
- Use or misuse, whether partly or fully, any intellectual property and any right associated thereto with respect to any Content available on the Website;
- Redistribute any Content, whether in part or in full, to any media or medium, whether available now or in the future, from the Website except for content
specifically and expressly made available for redistribution by the Website (such as newsletters and updates);
- Use the Website in any way that causes or may cause damage to the Website or impair the availability or accessibility of the Website, whether temporary or permanent,
or in any way undertake any act or activity which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful;
- Use the Website to copy, store, host, transmit, install, link, hyperlink, send, use, publish or distribute any Content which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware,
malware, computer or network virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, root kit or other malicious computer software or code;
- Conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to the Website;
- Use the Website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications or spam in any way whatsoever; and
- Use the Website for any purposes related to marketing, publicity or advertising.
- By accessing and/or registering on the Website, you have expressly declared that you are 18 years and above and have compiled with every T&C thereof to become an eligible account user of the
Website. As an eligible person, you agree to provide true, accurate, current, complete and updated information about yourself as described in the registration form. Membership would automatically
be void if you do not meet the eligibility criteria and Stylista will not be responsible or liable in any way whatsoever for breach by you of this Clause 4(A).
Further, you agree to indemnify Stylista for breach of this Clause 4(A).
- Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are
"incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act,1872 including minors, lunatics, un-discharged insolvents, etc are not eligible to
use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a member of the Stylista.com website and shall not purchase any items.
As a minor if you wish to purchase an item, such purchase may be made by your legal guardian or parents who have registered as users of the Website or can use the
Website as a 'Guest User', one of the features available on the Website. Stylista reserves the right to suspend or terminate your registration,
whether temporarily or permanently, and refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to Stylista's notice or if it is discovered
that you are under the age of 18 years.
USER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD, AND SECURITY.
- You are requested to open an account (My Account) and would need to complete the registration process by providing us with your current and
accurate details as required by the fields in the registration form.
- Access to certain areas of the Website is restricted or prohibited. Stylista reserves the right to restrict or prohibit access,
whether partly or fully and whether temporarily or permanently, to other areas of the Website, solely at its discretion.
- If Stylista provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access the Website or any Content,
you must ensure that that your user ID and password is always kept strictly confidential. Stylista will not be liable or responsible for any tampering,
loss, abuse, or misuse of your user ID and password. You hereby take entire risk and responsibility for any and all activities that place under your account.
If at any time, you are in doubt of your account being tampered, misused or abused, you must immediately write to us at email@example.com.
- Stylista may, at its sole discretion, disable your user ID and/or password without prior notice or explanation.
OWNERSHIP OF CONTENT.
- You, as the User, agree and undertake not to reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, adapt, perform, reproduce, publish,
transfer, assign, sell, lease, license, sub-license, create derivative works from, disassemble, decompile or otherwise exploit any Content or software
obtained from the Website or the Website for any purposes unless expressly permitted by us in writing. Any breach of this Agreement shall result in
immediate termination of your Website account without prior notice to you.
- You may not make any commercial use of any of the Content provided on the Website or make any use of the Website for the benefit of another business unless explicitly permitted by us.
- Stylista reserves the right to refuse service, terminate account, and/or cancel orders at its sole discretion, including, without limitation, if it believes that the User's
conduct violates these T&C or any applicable law or is harmful to its interests.
- You shall not upload, distribute, or otherwise publish through this Website any content, information, or other material that:
- violates or infringes the copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, or other proprietary or intellectual property and rights related thereto of any
person anywhere in the world;
- belongs to another person and to which the User does not have any right or has been unlawfully obtained;
- in any manner tantamounts to any publicity or promotion of any products or services;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, threatening, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy,
hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, or could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the Indian or international law;
- harms minors in any way;
- impersonates another person;
- is illegal or opposed to public policy; and
- includes any bugs, viruses, worms, trap doors, Trojan horses or other harmful code or properties or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;.
USER GENERATED CONTENT (UGC)
- In certain or all areas of the Website, Stylista may permit you to submit UGC on the Website strictly for non-commercial purposes.
You hereby agree that you will strictly abide by all the restrictions imposed under Clause 6(D) with respect to UGC.
- You hereby grant to Stylista a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your UGC,
whether partly or fully, in any manner and in all existing and/or future media. You also grant Stylista the right to sub-license the UGC for whatever term as well as the
right to bring an action for infringement or violation of these rights anywhere in the world.
- You hereby acknowledge and agree that nothing in your UGC shall prevent Stylista from filing any intellectual property or any right associated thereto anywhere in the world.
- Stylista reserves the right to edit or remove any UGC submitted by you to the Website, whether temporarily or permanently.
- Notwithstanding Stylista's rights under these T&C in relation to the UGC, Stylista shall be under no obligation to monitor the submission of any UGC to, or the publication of such UGC on the Website.
By using this Website, you consent to the collection, usage and processing of your information as well as agree to the terms and conditions mentioned therein.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITE
As a matter of convenience to you, the Website may provide/include links and hyperlinks to third party links and hyperlinks.
The listing of such third party external site does not imply endorsement of such site by us. We do not make any representations regarding the
availability and performance of the services or any of the external sites which could be provided. If you click on any advertising banner,
sponsor link, or other external link from the Website, you may automatically be directed to a new third party service / browser that is not
such third party service / browser.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
- The Website and the Content, accessible from or available through this Website are provided on an "AS AVAILABLE" and "AS IS" basis without warranties of
any kind, either express or implied. To the fullest extent permitted under law, Stylista disclaims any and all representations, conditions and warranties
(whether express or implied), including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, usefulness, fitness for a particular purpose,
or non-infringement. Further, but without limitation, Stylista does not represent or warrant that:
- the Content available on this Website or the Website will be uninterrupted or free of errors;
- the functions contained on this Website will be uninterrupted or free of errors;
- defects or errors will be corrected,
- this Website or the server(s) that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components;
- Content will be correct, accurate, updated, adequate, useful, timely, suitable or reliable or of satisfactory quality.
- The Website may contain Content which is owned by and/or licensed to Stylista. Your use of any Content on the Website is entirely at your own risk,
for which Stylista shall not be liable or responsible. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or
Content available on or through the Website meets your specific requirements or purpose.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- In no event will Stylista, its parent company, subsidiaries, group companies, affiliates, licensors, licensees, or their respective officers,
directors, employees, agents, successors, subsidiaries, divisions, distributors, suppliers, vendors, sub-contractors, affiliates, partners or third parties
providing information on this Website be liable to any user of the Website or any other person or entity for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive,
consequential or exemplary damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or loss of use or loss of goodwill) arising out of
the use or inability to use the Website or any information contained thereon or stored or maintained by Stylista, whether based upon warranty, contract, tort,
or otherwise, even if Stylista has been advised of or should have known of the possibility of such damages or losses.
- In no event shall the total liability of Stylista providing Content on this Website to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action resulting from your
use of this Website, whether in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence) or otherwise, exceed the amount paid by you to Stylista in connection
with the applicable event, promotion or event giving rise to such liability. Without limiting the foregoing, in no event shall Stylista providing Content on this
Website have any liability for any damages or losses arising out of or otherwise incurred in connection with the loss of any data or information contained in
your account or otherwise stored by or on behalf of Stylista. You hereby acknowledge that the preceding paragraph shall apply to all Content, merchandise,
products and services available through the Website. Because some countries do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of
certain damages, in such countries some or all of the above disclaimers or exclusions may not apply and liability will be limited to the fullest extent
permitted by applicable law.
CONTENTS POSTED ON THE WEBSITE
- (A) The Content on this Website is believed to be complete and reliable; however, the Content may contain typographical errors, pricing errors,
and other errors or inaccuracies. Errors will be corrected as soon as practicable. We reserve the right to:
- revoke any stated offer;
- correct any errors, inaccuracies or omission; and
- make changes to prices, content, promotion offers, product descriptions or specifications, or other information without obligation to issue
any notice of such changes (including after an order has been submitted, acknowledged, shipped or received). We also reserve the right to limit
quantities (including after an order has been submitted and/or acknowledged) and to revise, suspend or terminate an event, promotion at any time
without notice. The inclusion of any products or services on this Website at a particular time does not guarantee that the products or services will be
- The personal opinions of the designers and labels whose products are sold through the Website, or any third parties with whom we are associated with,
are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Stylista and we accept no responsibility or liability for any such views expressed in any media
anywhere in the world.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and availability, and items in your shopping bag/cart are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers.
Stylista offers products for sale that are in stock and available for dispatch from our distribution centre/s. However, for any make/made to order or special
designer products you may have to wait for a certain period for the design from our empanelled designer/s or from our manufacturing unit. Consequently,
you may from time to time be given the possibility of making an Advance Payment for certain items/products in which case you are able to make an Advance Purchase.
This will ensure that you receive this item/ merchandise/product in priority once the same has been produced.
- Please be aware that we may be unable to deliver selected Advance Payment items/merchandise/product due to production problems or quality check issues
identified when we receive an order. Under such circumstances, we will notify you by email and refund the Advance Payment to your Website account as store
credit within thirty (30) working days of being advised that such item/merchandise/product has become unavailable. Please refer to our Returns & Exchange
Policy on the Website.
- If you have registered your email address for notification of the arrival of a specific product featured on our Website, we will attempt to notify you by
email within 48 hours of the product becoming available on the Website. Please be aware that on certain occasions and during festival time, certain
items/merchandise/products may be in particularly high demand and hence may not be easily available.
ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR ORDER
- Once you have made your choice of products from the Website and your order has been placed, you will receive an email acknowledging the details of the
order placed by you. This email is NOT an acceptance of your order, but just a confirmation that we have received it. Unless you cancel your order,
acceptance of your order and completion of the contract between you and Stylista will be completed only when we email you confirming that the product order
placed by you has been dispatched.
- We reserve the right not to accept your order in the event, for example, that we are unable to obtain stock or does not satisfy our quality control standards
set by Stylista.com and is withdrawn, or that you do not meet the eligibility criteria set out within the Terms & Conditions here.
- We may accept or refuse any transaction for any reason whatsoever or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. For any reason whatsoever,
we will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any merchandise from the Website.
- Any request for cancellation of orders once duly placed on the Website, shall not be entertained post the first 3 hours of processing of your order
Please refer to our FAQ section under Returns on our Website for further details. In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you
(i.e. wrong name or address) any extra cost incurred by Stylista for re-delivery shall be claimed from the User who has placed such order.
- We duly screen and ensure that the products are of the highest quality, composition, style or model that they represent and as displayed on the Website.
All and any additional information/description, etc for a product that is displayed/showcased on the Website is as per the composition, fabric and design.
- Stylista reserves the right to charge a fee for any facilities such as freight, handling charges or statutory taxes and local levies / taxes that
may be applicable. Stylista reserves the right to cancel orders for the product in its sole discretion for any reason which can include but not limited to,
the product being out of stock, or for any other reason without intimation to the User.
- Payment to be made on the Website can be made by Visa / MasterCard Credit / Debit cards, Net Banking, ITZ Cards and any other payment methods which may be
clearly advertised on the Website from time to time. You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours or that you have been specifically
authorized by the valid owner of the credit/debit card to use it on the Website. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorization
by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorize payment to Stylista, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- Stylista will not be liable for any credit/debit card fraud because of the card being used fraudulently. The liability to use a credit/debit card or a
net banking transaction fraudulently will be on the User and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the User.
- We take reasonable care to make our Website secure. All credit/debit card transactions on this Website are processed using a secure online payment gateway
that encrypts your card details in a secure host environment. To help ensure that your shopping experience is safe, simple, and secure, Stylista uses ? bit Secure
Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- Furthermore, we take reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but subject to
negligence on our part, we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when
accessing or ordering from the Website.
- We, as a merchant, shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of
authorization for any transaction on account of the Cardholder/User having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from
time to time
Stylista online Gift Card is honored and can be redeemed only on the Website. The Gift Card, when redeemed on the Website, will be converted to credits acceptable only at the
Website. The Gift Card is not exchangeable for cash and cannot be clubbed with any other offer. Registration is a pre-requisite to use a Gift Card.
Stylista will not be responsible for the loss of the Gift Card and there will be no replacement made by Stylista for any such loss.
EXACTNESS NOT GUARANTEED
- We do not guarantee the exactness and appearance of the final product and it may be different to what you may have seen on our Website, mainly owing to
the quality of your computer monitor, hardware, software, browser, operating system or as per the size chart displayed on our Website.
- Alterations to certain aspects of your order such as the size, color, etc may be required due to limitations caused by availability of product
difference in size charts of respective items etc. In this instance you agree that Stylista will send an approval request via the email address which you
submitted when placing your order. If you do not agree with the requested change you retain the right to reject the requested production change by
replying to it within 10 days of it being sent to you.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Stylista, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, vendors, partners, and affiliates,
from any and all third party claims, from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and
disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by Stylista that arise out of, result from, or may
be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you
pursuant to these T&C.
- Stylista assumes no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of any delay, failure, interruption,
or corruption of any data or other Content transmitted in connection with use of the Website or for any interruption or errors in the Website.
The price of our items/merchandise/products as seen on www.stylista.com is inclusive of the VAT (Value Added Tax).
The VAT charged shall depend upon the destination where the order has to be shipped. The tax rate applied to the order will be the combined tax rate for
both state and local tax rates in accordance with the address where the order is being shipped. Stylista reserves the right to collect taxes for shipping charges,
- Stylista stores all its items/merchandise/products in a well secured and state of the art warehouse. The picking, packing and dispatching thereof is done
once the order is confirmed. Stylista makes every effort to see that the itms/merchandise/product is dispatched the very day the order has been placed subject
to a cut off time.
- Other factors include delay in delivery through the courier partner, transporters' strike etc. Stylista reserves the right to make delivery of the products
(if more than one piece/article consists in an order) by installments. If the goods are to be delivered in installments, each delivery will constitute a
- If you fail to take delivery of the products, Stylista may at its discretion charge you for additional shipping cost. Our terms and conditions
pertaining to the delivery of the Products can be accessed on our Shipping Policy at the link www.stylista.com/customerservice/shippingpolicy and we
hereby assume that the same has been read, agreed and accepted by you.
INSURANCE & DELIVERY
- Stylista insures each product purchase during the time the product is in transit until it is delivered to your specified delivery address.
We require a signature, time and relationship of the person accepting your order at the time of delivery. If you have specified a recipient who is not the
User for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that delivery address) is evidence of delivery
and fulfillment by Stylista, and transfer of responsibility in the same way.
- Please note that we aim to dispatch all orders within 48 hours. Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence
from the date of dispatch. Stylista is not responsible for any delays caused by destination clearance processes.
- Further, Stylista may at times be unable to deliver the confirmed order(s) to you and the reason for the same could be inclusive of but not limited to
In the event of any circumstance(s) as aforementioned, you shall not be entitled to any damages, monetary compensation, redeemable vouchers and/or store credits.
- unavailability of the relevant product due to limited edition;
- poor/improper/defective quality of the relevant product ascertained through our quality audit process; and
- inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information.
- In case Stylista is unable to deliver the confirmed order(s) as mentioned hereinabove and the payment for such order(s) has been made by you through your
credit/debit card, the amount paid by you while placing the order(s) on the Website will be reversed back in your Website account as store credit.
No refunds shall be applicable on the orders made by the User under the Cash on Delivery ("COD") option.
The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") displayed on the Website are the property of Stylista. Users are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose
whatsoever anywhere in the world including but not limited to use as meta tags on other pages or any web pages or websites on the World Wide Web without the express
written permission of Stylista or either of its designers (with Stylista's prior written approval) attached to the brand which may own the Marks.
All Content including any software programs available on or through the Website is protected by copyright. Users are prohibited from modifying, copying,
distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using the Content for any commercial or public purposes.
UNAVAILABILITY OF WEBSITE; TERMINATION; FRAUD
We may alter, suspend, or discontinue this Website in whole or in part, at any time and for any reason, without notice or cost. We may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your use or access to all or part of the Website or your account or membership, for any reason, including without limitation, breach of these T&C. If at any time, we notify you that your access to and/or use of the Website or your account is terminated, you must cease and desist from all such access and/or use immediately. We reserve the right to cancel, delay, refuse to ship, or recall from the shipper/logistics company any order if fraud is suspected. In the event these T&C or your access rights or account are terminated, the restrictions regarding intellectual property matters, the representations and warranties, indemnities, and limitations of liabilities set forth herein (as well as any other of your obligations which by their nature should survive termination) will survive termination.
COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, NOTICE & TAKE DOWN PROCEDURES
If you believe that any materials on this Website infringe your copyright, you may request that they be removed. This request must bear a signature (or electronic equivalent) of the copyright holder or an authorized representative and must: (a) identify the allegedly infringing materials; (b) indicate where on the Website the infringing materials are located; (c) provide your name and contact information; (d) state that you have a good faith belief that the materials are infringing; (e) state that the information in your claim is accurate; and (f) indicate that "under penalty of perjury" you are the lawful copyright owner or are authorized to act on the owner's behalf.
BREACH OF T&C
Without prejudice to Stylista's other rights under these T&C, if you breach these any of the T&C in any way, Stylista's may take such action as it deems appropriate to deal with such breach, including suspending your access to the Website, whether temporary or permanent, prohibiting you from accessing the Website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the Website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the Website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
- Severability: If any provision of these T&C is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in full force and effect.
- Waiver: The failure of Stylista to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive Stylista's right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. Stylista's failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these T&C shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- Headings: The section headings contained in these T&C are included for convenience only and shall not limit or otherwise affect the terms of these T&C. These T&C shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of Mumbai. The Courts at Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
- Assignment and Sub-contracting: Stylista may transfer, assign, sub-contract or otherwise deal with its rights and/or obligations under these T&C without notifying you in advance or obtaining your prior consent. You may not transfer, assign, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these T&C and any revisions thereof in any way whatsoever.
GIFT VOUCHERS / COUPONS - TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The offer contained in the electronic communication ("Gift Coupons / Gift Vouchers / E-Coupons") is made by High Street Stylista Apparels Pvt Ltd ("Stylista") and is open to targeted registered users ("Users"). These terms and conditions are in addition to the existing Stylista terms and conditions. Gift Coupons / Gift Vouchers / E-Coupons are also not offered to, and shall not be used by, such Users who under any statutory obligations are prohibited to use Gift Coupons / Gift Vouchers / E-Coupons.
- Gift Coupons / Gift Vouchers / E-Coupons is the property of Stylista.com and Stylista.com has the right to cancel the Gift Coupons / Gift Vouchers / E-Coupons at will and at any time (including during the validity period of the Gift Coupons / Gift Vouchers / E-Coupons) without -giving any prior intimation to the User. Gift Coupons / Gift Vouchers / E-Coupons are a privilege from Stylista and not a right or claim against Stylista. E-Coupons can also be cancelled in case the User is in violation of the terms and conditions outlined on this document.
- Gift Coupons / Gift Vouchers / E-Coupons carries no cash value and cannot be transferred, negotiated or sold and cannot be redeemed against cash. Gift Coupons / Gift Vouchers / E-Coupons cannot be combined with any other coupons or any other offer or discounts or promotions.
- The value and the mode of using the Gift Coupons / Gift Vouchers / E-Coupons are mentioned in the electronic communication.
- The validity of Gift Coupons / Gift Vouchers / E-Coupons is subject to the condition that the User remains a registered user and is neither suspended nor in violation of Stylista.com terms and conditions.
- Gift Coupons / Gift Vouchers / E-Coupons can be redeemed only on purchases made through www.Stylista.com on those listings which provides for an option of Gift Coupons / Gift Vouchers / E-Coupon payments. Gift Coupons / Gift Vouchers / E-Coupons shall be invalidated in case of rejection of payment by Stylista due to www.Stylista.com risk containment measures. Gift Coupons / Gift Vouchers / E-Coupons cannot be used to buy any item which is illegal or prohibited as per the www.Stylista.com terms and conditions.
- One Gift Coupons / Gift Vouchers / E-Coupons can be used only for one purchase irrespective of the value of such purchase and the unutilized or underutilized value of the Gift Coupons / Gift Vouchers / E-Coupons shall be forfeited and the User cannot claim any benefit or a substitute Gift Coupons / Gift Vouchers / E-Coupons in lieu of the same. The purchase value of the item in excess of the value of the Gift Coupons / Gift Vouchers / E-Coupons shall be paid by the User along with using the Gift Coupons / Gift Vouchers / E-Coupons.
- Stylista does not guarantee that any one or more listings on www.Stylista.com or the desired listings of the Users would have Gift Coupons / Gift Vouchers / E-Coupons as the payment option.
- Stylista is not responsible for any typographical error leading to an invalid coupon.
Stylista is neither recommending you to purchase the specific item which you intend to purchase or actually purchase using Gift Coupons / Gift Vouchers / E-Coupons nor Stylista is warranting or endorsing any product or services listed on www.Stylista.com or warranting or verifying or guaranteeing the performance or conduct of any seller or of any third party.
- Stylista shall not be liable for any lost or stolen Gift Coupons / Gift Vouchers / E-Coupons and Gift Coupons / Gift Vouchers / E-Coupons once issued shall not be reissued.
- Stylista makes no representation or warranties of any kind regarding any product or service provided by any third party in connection with any Gift Coupons / Gift Vouchers / E-Coupons and shall not be responsible for any costs, damages, accident, delay, injury, loss, expense or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of Gift Coupons / Gift Vouchers / E-Coupons.
- Limitation of Liability: Under no circumstances shall Stylista's aggregate liability exceed giving the User a replacement Gift Coupons / Gift Vouchers / E-Coupons of the same nature and of the same value.
- These terms and conditions are subject to Indian laws and any dispute shall be subject to jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai (India) only.
- Gift Coupons / Gift Vouchers / E-Coupons will not be applicable on items under the deals section. The final discretion/call on this will be taken by Stylista